Nonprofit media education The LAMP (Learning About Multimedia Project) requests proposals for redesign of its website, thelampnyc.org
Summary: The LAMP seeks an overhaul of its current website to one that employs responsive design and solid information architecture to communicate The LAMP’s programs and purpose, increase online giving, supports The LAMP’s multiple social media channels, and which is optimized for mobile platforms and search engines. The website should also feature a clear architecture for information for user groups including donors, potential students, media literacy enthusiasts, LAMP staff, K-12 educators and parents – all groups who either want to learn more about The LAMP or who are already engaged with the organization.
- – Improved load time for pages (currently ~4.7 seconds)
- – Improved SEO and credibility ratings
- – Increased engagement opportunities for site visitors
- – Increased pageviews (currently 2,656/month) and unique visitors (currently 1,472/month)
- – Copy of site source code
- – Easy-to-use platform
- – Options for site support following deployment
- – Engaging, modern design
- – Simple and clear navigation
- – Style guide to use post-deployment to retain uniform look/feel of site
Proposals should be submitted no later than April 25, with decisions made by May 16. Questions and proposals can be sent to Emily Long, Director of Communications and Development for The LAMP, at firstname.lastname@example.org.